10 Fun Recipes For Toddlers
Toddlers may be fussy when it comes to food. You can try some yummy and unique food ideas for them. Be a little more creative and present food in fun forms to kids so that they cannot resist it.
Here are some ideas for Fun Recipes For Toddlers
2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 110 degrees.
- Line two baking dishes with baking paper.
- Thinly slice apples with a sharp knife.
- Lay the slices on baking dish in a single layer.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the apple slices.
- Bake for an hour and flip the chips.
- Bake for another hour.
The ready apple chips will be crispy. You can store them once they are cool.
Cut a watermelon into cubes of about 1″ each. Slice cucumber into really thin slice with a peeler. Wrap these cucumber strips around melon cubes. Use toothpicks to hold the wraps in place. You can serve them with yogurt dip.
6 tbsp milk
1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 tbsp dry salad dressing
- Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
- Cut fish fillets into triangles.
- Dip fillets in milk and then coat them with bread crumbs and dry salad dressing.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the fillets on it.
- Sprinkle a little oil and bake for 10 minutes.
Peel and slice sweet potato into 12.5 inch thick slices.
Place them in a micowave safe bowl. Add 1 tbsp water, cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 2.5 minutes.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and transfer the sweet-potato slices to it.
Apply a little oil on slices and sprinkle salt and pepper.
Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F
Tomato and Spaghetti
1 medium tomato, cut in half
6 tablespoons bread crumbs
5 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Pinch of garlic powder
2 slices black olive
4 ounces spaghetti, cooked
2 basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Scoop out the pulpy portion of tomato.
- Take bread crumbs, 2 tbsp cheese and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Fill this mixture inside tomato cup and top up with the remaining cheese.
- Make eyes with olives.
- Place the tomato on a baking sheet and also place spaghetti on the sheet.
- The spaghetti will be used to make hair but do not place it on tomato yet. Just arrange it in any hairstyle you want.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Now place spaghetti hair on tomato and make lips with basil leaves.
2 mini chocolate chips
2 white chocolate chips
3 tablespoons melted chocolate
1 thin slice of carrot, cut into a small triangle
1 fig, cut in half diagonally
- Place mini choco chips in the centre of whit choco chips to make eyes.
- Peel the pear and cut thin slices on the sides to make wings. Do not cut off the wing-slices completely.
- Now paint it with melted chocolate.
- Arrange the chocolate eyes and make beak with carrot.
- Make the pear stand straight on a tray and make feet with figs.
Quick Chocolate Cake
1 cup Self Raising Flour
1/2 cup Sugar
1 cup Dessicated Coconut
2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
125 grams Melted Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Take flour, sugar, coconut and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the melted butter and egg and mix properly.
- Take this mixture in a baking tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Blend the strawberries in a mixer using some water.
- Mix it with same quantity of greek yogurt and blend again.
- Transfer the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.
Creative Fruit Shapes
You can take any fruits of your choice and give them the shapes of various animals. You can also use cheese and chocolate chips to add more fun.
- Take some cooked salted rice (white or brown) in a plastic wrap.
- Gather the ends and squeeze the rice to make a ball.
- Make a little whole in the centre of the ball and fill in with some tint pieces of fruits or carrot.
- Squeeze the ball again.
You can decorate the ball with fruit slices or olive slices to make a face.