Bollywood Baby Names with Meanings
All would be parents are always in search of some unique yet meaningful names for their kids. Our Bollywood stars are no different than normal parents and choose the names of their off springs with care and after much research. I have put together the names of some famous star kids and hope that the parents looking for some new names will find this list useful.
- Kajol and Ajay Devgan have a daughter, Nysa and a son Yug. Nysa means ‘Goddess of purity’ while Yug means an era.
- Manyata and Sanjay Dutt have twins Shahraan and Iqra. Shahraan means royal knight in ersian while Iqra in Hebrew means to learn.
- Anya, Diva and Czar (triplets) kids of Farah Khan & Shirish Kunder. Anya is a Russian name meaning grace; Diva means divine and Czar is a Latin word for emperor.
- Aaradhya Bachchan is the daughter of Abhishek and Aishwarya Bachchan. Aaradhya means the one who is worth worshipping in Sanskrit.
- Saira Bhupathi is the daughter of Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupathi. Saira is derived from the Hebrew name Sarrah and means princess.
- Viaan Raj kundra is the son of Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra and the meaning of his name is ‘full of energy’.
- Azaan and Rayaan are sons of Amrita Arora and Shakeel Ladakh. Azaan means powerful and Rayaan means door to paradise.
- Celina Jaitley and Peter Haag have twins named Viraaj and Winston Haag. Viraaj in Sanskrit means the sun or the king, and Winston means joy stone.
- Emran Hashmi and wife Parveen Shahani have named their son Ayaan which means someone who is religiously inclined.
- Aarav and Nitara are the kids of Akshay and Twinkle Khanna. Aarav means in ‘high regard of’ whereas Nitara literally means standing firm
- Arshad Warsi and Maria Goretti have chosen unique names Zeke Zidaan and Zene Zoe Warsi for their lids. Zeke means ‘memory of God’ in rabic and Zene Zoe means beautiful in an African language.
- Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan have a son named Arhaan. The name means ‘the ruler’ and has been derived from an Arabic word.
- Farhan & Adhuna Akhtar have daughters named Shakya and Akira. Shakya is a Sanskrit word meaning ‘circle of energy’ or Chakra while Akira is a Japanese word for intelligent.
- Aarin and Ryan sons of Madhuri Dixit and husband Dr. Nene. Ryan is an Irish that name means king, while Aarin means mountain strength.
- Hrehaan and Hredhaan are sons of Hrithik Roshan and Suzaane Roshan. Hrehaan is derived from Arabic name Rehan which means God’s chosen one. Hridhaan means someone with a big heart.
- Kiaan Raj & Samaira are the names of Karishma Kapoor’s kids. Samaira means the Greek goddess of beauty in Latin, whereas Kian means grace of God.
- AbRam, Aryan and Suhana are kids of Shahrukh and Gauri khan. Suhana means charming whereas Aryan means an honorable person or a warrior. AbRam is derived from Hebrew mythology and means the father of multitudes.
- Sushmita Sen has chosen names Alicia and Renee for her daughters. Alicia is a German name that means noble or kind while Reene means to be reborn.
- Arjun Rampal and Mehr Jessia have named their daughters Mahika & Maira. Mahika is a Sanskrit word meaning “Earth Goddess” while Myra is a Grecian name that means innocent and beautiful.
Do you like these celebrity baby names?
You might also like to read:-
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Nupur (see all)
- 20 Bollywood Baby Names with Meanings – June 30, 2014
- 4 Practical Tips For The New Moms – June 25, 2014
- How To Develop Your Child’s Bond With Books – June 20, 2014