5 Baby Milk Powder Recipes
Baby milk powder is a versatile product. It can be used not only to satiate your baby’s hunger but also to satiate yours. These recipes are made using milk powder and are suitable for both kids and adults. Try them and let us know how they turn out-
3/4 cup plain flour (maida)
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
2 tbsp milk powder
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
- Take all the ingredients except water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water and mix again to get a smooth batter.
- Heat a pan and add a little butter on it.
- Take one spoon-full of batter and drop it on pan.
- Turn it when pancake becomes porous and let it cook from the other side as well.
Apple Cinnamon Ice-cream
2 cups apples, peeled and chopped
4 tbsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 cup water
2 cups milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk powder
1 cup fresh cream
- Bring milk to a boil, then add and dissolve sugar.
- Turn off flame and add milk powder and mix properly. Let the mixture cool down.
- Then add cream and mix.
- Take this mixture in a container, cover and freeze till its not completely frozen.
- Mix apple pieces, cinnamon powder, sugar and water and boil. Simmer till apples become tender.
- Take the ice cream out from the freezer and blend in a blender tilll it is smooth.
- Add the apple flavouring mixture and blend again.
- Freeze till it is completely frozen and enjoy.
Bottle Gourd (lauki/Doodhi) Kheer
1 cup grated bottle gourd
1 cup milk
1/2 cup milk powder
2 1/2 tbsp sugar
a pinch of cardamom powder
1 tbsp ghee
- Mix together, milk, milk powder, sugar and cardamom powder in a bowl.
- Squeeze out water from bottle gourd and take it in a microwave safe bowl. Add ghee and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir once in between.
- Add in the milk mixture, mix nicely and microwave again for 5 minutes on high. Stir once in between.
- Kheer is ready. You can garnish it with pista and almond slivers.
1 tsp mustard powder
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
200 gms milk powder
1 1/4 cups olive oil
2 tbsp white vinegar
- Take mustard powder, salt, sugar, milk and pepper in bowl. Add oil, a little at a time and mix well.
- Add vinegar and mix again.
- Refrigerate and store for not more that 2 weeks.
200 grams dried figs (anjeer)
3 tbsp ghee
1/2 cup almonds, blanched and peeled
1/3 cup milk powder
4 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
2 tbsp almond slivers for garnishing
- Boil water and cook figs in it for about 5 minutes. Drain and puree using a blender.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and roast almond powder in it for 2 minutes.
- Add figs, milk powder, sugar and 1/2 cup water. Keep stirring and cook till the sugar gets dissolved.
- Add cardamom powder and serve garnished with almond slivers.
Have you tried any of these recipes?
P.S – Milk powder is different from formula milk ..So please do consider this in mind while feeding your kid.
You might also like reading:-