5 Interesting Bread Recipes For Toddlers
When it comes to toddler’s favorite food items, bread surely finds a place in that list and in spite of the fact that bread is not considered very healthy food option, mothers cannot simply stop giving this to their kids because it helps in making them other healthy ingredients as well. Believe it or not, the veggies, cheese, potato mash and many other fiber rich food items cannot go alone in a toddler’s platter. They will simply resist eating these items but when it comes in a yummy combination with bread like burger, sandwich, cheese roll, dumplings, then you bet that your toddler is going to finish every bit of the food served to him/her.
So here are some interesting Bread recipes which will be really ideal to serve to a toddler!
Quick Paneer Bread Rolls Recipe
- 2-3 tbsp Indian Paneer (Grated)
- 1-2 tsp Milk Cream/ Fresh Malai
- 1-2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1tsp Tomato Sauce
- Salt (as per taste)
- Black Pepper powder (as per taste)
- Finely chopped Onion (Optional)
- Finely chopped Green Chilli (Optional)
- Prepare the paneer filling by taking the grated paneer in a bowl. Add coriander leaves, milk cream/malai, tomato sauce, salt, black pepper powder and mix everything well.
- Now take the bread slices and cut the corners. For preparing this rolls recipe, white bread is recommended as brown bread is not going to taste that good.
- Take a rolling pin and roll out the the slice to the maximum extent. The white bread is easily rolled as it is soft and tends to turn our crispy after air frying.
- Now place each slice on a flat base and put the filling at one corner of the rolled slice. Now slowly wrap the filling with the bread to form a roll. Make 3-4 rolls or as much as that you wish to prepare.
- To keep the rolls from opening up, apply a layer of butter on the corners.
- Now let the roll cook on a flat bottom pan and shallow fry it on low flame.
- After the stipulated time is over, take out the paneer rolls and serve them with any dip or chutney. This can be ideally served to adults as well.
Paneer Bread Pakora Recipe For Kids
- Bread slices (brown bread)
- Gram flour (3-4 tablespoons)
- Paneer (cottage cheese)
- Black pepper powder
- Coriander leaves (optional)
- Oil (for deep frying)
- First of all we need to prepare the stuffing for the paneer bread pakora. For that paneer is mashed properly and salt and black pepper powder is added and mixed. One may also add few strands of coriander leaves to enhance the taste of bread pakoras.
- Take gram flour in appropriate quantity and add salt, pepper, chilli powder (only if your child likes to have spicy) and mix well to form a smooth paste.
- Take deep kadai /frying pan to deep fry the bread pakora dip this stuffed slice in the gram flour paste properly on all sides and deep fry in the kadai until the bread slices turn orange.
- The Paneer Bread Pakora is ready to be served with your kid’s favorite sweet/ sour sauce or chutney.
Besan Bread Toast for toddlers
- 1/2 cup Besan/ Gram flour
- I finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 green chilli (ignore if your child doesn’t eats chilli)
- Tomatoes (optional)
- Salt as per taste
- Dip the bread slices in the batter properly.
- Put a non stick pan and drizzles a little oil or ghee. Now toast the bread slice on tawa until the batter becomes golden brown and appears to be cooked.
- Properly toast both the sides of the slices so that it is cooked from every side.
- Now cut the bread pieces into required shapes of rectangle or diagonal half pieces of the a bread slice.
- The Besan Bread Toast is ready to be served with your favorite sauce.
Paneer Spinach Sandwich
- 10 slices bread
- 1 cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 cup spinach(steamed chopped spinach..I just take a non stick pan and add clean spinach leaves in it and but of water.Cover the pan and let it steam for 10 minutes .Take out the leaves and chop them)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp oil
- salt n pepper to taste
- 2 cheese slice or cheese cubes
- Saute the ingredients together and mix all the seasonings. Let it cool for a while. The sandwich filling is easy to prepare.
- First of all spray a little amount of oil or butter whatever you wish to give to your toddler on the sandwich maker base.
- Now put one slice on a plate and spread the paneer & cheese mixture properly and top it up with another slice.
- Toast the sandwich in the grilled sandwich maker until it turns golden brown in color.
- Switch off the sandwich maker and with the help of a tong take out the sandwich in a serving plate.
Vegetable Burger Recipe
- Three bread slices
- Frozen Potato Patty
- Finely chopped onion, tomato and cucumber
- One Cheese slice
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- Salt and pepper to taste
I hope you like these suggestions!
Have you tried making these bread recipes for toddlers?
You might also like to read:-
- Infancy – The First Month
- Dr.Reddy’s EziNapi Cream Reviews
- What Is Water Birth – Process – Pros & Cons
- 40th Week Of Pregnancy
- 11 Awesome Benefits Of Being Pregnant
- Kiehl’s Baby Skin Care, Hair Care & Body Skincare
- 39th Week & Still Pregnant