Baby Facial Cream Review
I was looking for a facial cream for my baby and thought of buying Farlin creseme baby facial cream.Athough price is on the steep side .15gm of the cream costs INR 775 .I got it from fipkart from here .Company claims many things which are as follows:-
About Farlin Cereme Baby Facial Cream:-
With an ultra light and velvety texture, this moisturiser is recommended for baby’s skin. Enriched with ceramide from rice, Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic. Provided a more safe and effective repair and maintenance product for apple face skin caused by cold, dry and lack of fat and atopic dermatitis in infants and young children face.
- Rice ceramide : Rapidly repair the skin and immediately relieve dry and itchy feeling. To hydrate, nourish and treat each individual skin type to achieve and maintain its optimum health and radiance.
- Rice Germ Oil : Has a most healthy ratio of fatty acid in the vegetable oil, rich in sterol, γ-oryzanol, vitamin E and Squalene. Most suitable for babies skin.
- Rice peptide: Rice peptide can reduce the release of inflammatory mediators and mediate the capability of skin self-healing ability against any stimulant.
- Medical grade Vaseline:High purity Vaseline, effectively cut off dry and cold injury from the environment.
- Shea Butter：Rich in vitamin E and plant sterols, can rapidly penetrate and healing repair dry skin.
- Moisturizing amino acids：Pure plant glycine moisture (Trimethyl glycine), can adjust the stratum corneum contain sufficient moisture to maintain healthy hydrated skin.
My experience with Farlin Cereme Baby Facial Cream:-
There is really dearth of baby cream reviews in blogosphere. I tried to search a lot about baby creams but very little help is available.Anyway, may be through our BWS team we can make a difference and can put across some good and bad baby product reviews here.
Farlin cereme is a thick cereme and I would not prefer using it in winters on my baby’s skin. Consistency works fine in winters though .After buying an expensive cream with all the PABA free, Mineral Oil free, BHA free , Formaldehyde free you will its going to wonder to your baby skin.But I find this creme kind of average.There is nothing exceptional about it . What puts me off is the fragrance which I don’t think even my daughter likes it .
It’s moisturising and glides into the skin nicely.My baby didn’t experience any acne or skin rashes after using it and one needs just a bit of it so even 15ml lasts for one half month or even more which is kind of good.
Summing it up
What I like about Farlin Cereme baby facial cream:-
- 15 ml lasts for around one and half month
- Works well in winters
- No acne or rashes suffered
- Keeps baby skin soft and smooth
What I do not like about Farlin Cereme baby facial cream:-
- Has a funny smell which is not long lasting
- Not suitable for summer months.
Baby Blog Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
Have you tried Farlin Cereme baby facial cream?
You might like reading these also:-