Bread Paneer Roll Recipe – Toddler Lunch Box Idea
Today is time for another quick lunch box recipe for kids. It just takes 10 minutes and kids love it. Even adults will love these rolls. It is recommended to use white bread for this recipe as brown bread doesn’t taste that good in these rolls.
So lets see what you need to make these easy bread paneer rolls-
You will need
- White bread slices- 4-5
- Grated Paneer– 1/2 cup for 4-5 rolls
- Chopped cilantro leaves
- Fresh cream/malai- 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup as per taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
You can spice it up with chilies and onion but I have used them as I made this for my daughter.
- Take all the ingredients except bread in a bowl. Mix and make a smooth mixture.
- Cut the corners of bread slices.
- Roll out the bread slices as thin as possible. Brown bread doesn’t roll very well as it is somewhat hard.
- Put paneer filling and roll the slices.
- Apply butter on the rolls and roast them on tava on all sides till they turn golden brown.
Its easy and tasty. Watch my video for step by step instructions-
Have you tried Bread Paneer Roll Recipe?
You might also like to read