Burt’s Bee Ointment
I love burt bees product and that is the only skin care which I would like to use most of the time.Unfortunately its not available in India..Why why God why ??:
I got this multipurpose ointment through a friend and I am in love with it. I have started thinking how I am going to live without it .It’s truly a pleasure using it.
About Burt’s Bees Baby bee :-
Our non -irritating petroleum free multipurpose ointment is pediatrician to be gentle enough for everyday use to mosturize and smooth baby skin. The ointment forms an effective barrier against dryness and soothes baby sensitive diapers area.
- Price – $8.99 for 210gm
It has a ghee like texture which is more or less thick but melts down in seconds.I use it every day on my baby bums to prevent diaper rash and massage her legs a bit with it after giving her bath.Also , after finishing her diaper work I apply it on my hands also which prevents them from drying.Quite multipurpose isn ‘t it?
With its yummy sweet and lemon fragrance i am just hooked to it and it has become staple in my room. I wish i could keep every jar in each room so that I don’t have t run to get it every time I need it Only thing which is not likable here is the packaging. I wish it could be in the tube form because with babies around one has to be more hygienic.
Also, jar is heavy so carrying in the purse take up lot of space.
Why I am in love with Burt’s Bee Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment :-
- It’s gentle enough to be used everyday.
- Prevents rashes and keeps skin moisturised
- It is free from phthalates, petrochemicals and paraben.
- Yummy fragrance which helps when there is all bad smell of baby around. Sorry ! been changing too many diapers nowadays
- 100% natural
- Can be used on face as well and on the diaper area although i don’t use it on face.
What I do not like about Burt’s Baby bee multipurpose Ointment:-
- Other than the jar packaging I didn’t find any problems with it.
- Some of you might find it little thick.
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
Whats your favourite rash cream ? Have you tried Burt’s Baby bee multipurpose ointment ?
Another popular rash cream review by Ritika
Dr.Reddy’s EziNapi Cream Reviews
You might like reading these also:-