Caladryl Diaper Cream Review
I am here with a another useful product for babies & since I am really very conscious about making sure that I share only those products which I trust for my own daughter. This is mainly a diaper rash healing cream from Caladryl but since my daughter is all grown up now & off the diapers, I gave this diaper cream to one of my friends to try it on her baby and this is basically her experience that I am putting into words here!
Lets see what the brand has to say about this particular diaper cream
About Caladryl Diaper Cream
- Scientifically, a diaper cream needs to be thick to be able to form a barrier to protect
- Caladryl Diaper Cream is a 25% thicker cream which forms a protective barrier and helps heal the rash faster
- It contains Olive oil & Glycerin which are known to be mild and gentle on baby’s skin
- It is a specially formulated diaper rash cream which is tested on sensitive skin
Directions for use-
- Apply liberally on and around the diaper rash to form a thick layer
- Apply cream at least 2-3 times a day or every time diaper is changed (whichever is higher)
Price– INR 184 for 40g
Packaging– The product comes in a white colored tube packaging with a flip open cap with a small nozzle to squeeze out the product! The packaging is sturdy & travel friendly. The cream tube has an outer cardboard box cover as well which has all the essential information like ingredients, mfg. date, price, expiry etc.
Product Color & Texture– The diaper cream is mainly a pearl white thick cream which has a thick consistency!
My Thoughts about Caladryl Diaper Cream
As conveyed by my friend, this diaper cream is is quite effective in treating diaper rashes if you use it carefully on the rashes. Diaper rashes are mainly due to the dampness caused due to excess of pee & if you don’t change the diaper before it is completely wet it starts giving skin rashes on the damp areas of the skin which tend to worsen if not treated timely!
The cream has the goodness or olive oil & glycerin both of which are very gentle & moisturizing for the baby’s gentle skin! This is a dermatologically tested product and is very safe to use on the sensitive parts of the baby’s body where the diaper rashes mainly occur!
The thick consistency is very helpful as it creates a protective barrier for the diaper rash to heal quickly so as to give quick relief to the baby’s delicate skin! Although the thick cream takes a little time to get absorbed completely but in a way it is great for baby’s skin only and even after hours of application the cream still acts as a layer of protection which prevents any rashes on the baby’s skin!
This diaper cream is mainly for those kids & babies who have very delicate skin!
What I like about Caladryl Diaper Cream?
- Effectively treats the diaper rashes
- Very gentle for baby’s skin
- Dermatologist approved
- Thick consistency makes the healing faster
- Enriched with glycerin & olive oil
- Well suited for sensitive skin of the baby’s body
- Travel friendly packaging
What I don’t like about Caladryl Diaper Cream?
Will I recommend?- I think you can surely give it a try if you too a looking for a dermatologically tested diaper cream which has been effective in actually treating rashes caused due to wearing diapers for long hours!