By Nandini Aravind
Chicco – Soft Cleansing Wet Wipes
Chicco has become the go-to baby product for my daughter. All her toiletries are from Chicco and I swear by the brand. Today I will be reviewing the Chicco- soft cleaning wet wipes I have added to our collection.
About Chicco – Soft Cleansing Wet Wipes
Chicco soft cleansing wipes baby moments keeps baby’s skin clean and hygienic.
- Soft texture, they gently cleanse and moisturizes baby’s delicate skin.
- Contains Aloe Vera (emollient and moisturising) and chamomile which is ideal during nappy changes and for cleansing baby’s face and hands.
- Dyes and alcohol free
- Formulated to minimize the risk of skin allergies
- Parabens free, SLS and SLEs free and guarantees extra care for delicate skin of newborns
- Avoid wiping eyes though.
- Pack of 72 wipes
- Age group: 0-3 years
Price: Rs 219 for 72 pcs in a pack
My experience with Chicco – Soft Cleansing Wet Wipes:
Every mother wants to choose the best and safest products for the little ones and Chicco brand is definitely one of them. The packing of the product itself will win you over, unlike other wet wipes Chicco as a plastic flap that seals the freshness of the wipes inside and doesn’t allow the it from drying up. It’s easy to use, you open the flap then the plastic covering remove the wipe and seal it back again, simple as that.
The wipes have the right amount of moisture in them cleans up even the most stubborn stains on your baby’s face or their bottoms keeping it soft and supple. It is indeed soft in texture and hence safe to use on baby’s sensitive skin.
What I like about Chicco – Soft Cleansing Wet Wipes:
- Balanced moisture – not too wet nor too dry
- Parabens free
- Soft texture and cleans quite well
- No alcohol or dyes
- Contains Aloe Vera and Chamomile
- User friendly and thoughtful packaging
What I don’t like about Chicco – Soft Cleansing Wet Wipes:
- Nothing actually
Will I buy Chicco – Soft Cleaning Wet Wipes again? Definitely, I have tried other 3 good brands of wet wipes but I will stick to Chicco soft cleaning wet wipes.
Have you tried Chicco – Soft Cleansing Wet Wipes?
You might also like to read:-