Coconut & Rava Ladoo For Toddlers
How are you doing?
I am back again with another recipe which I prepared for my daughter and she absolutely loved it. Well, the festive season was on so I had to prepare something special for my little bundle of joy so I just quickly prepared this sweet recipe for her sweet tooth!
Today I will share a Coconut & Rava Ladoo recipe which I recently made. Coconut is a really good fruit for all the human beings. Some kids like it a lot while some don’t like. Well, we moms are surely aware of the tactics to make our kids eat healthy without knowing much about it. Similarly I used a mix of healthy ingredients to make a homemade ladoo for my daughter over the store brought sweets.
The other ingredient of this recipe is the Rava or semolina which again is great food option for toddler breakfast & lunch. It is healthy & good for the kids and that many interesting recipes can be easily prepared with rava/semolina.
Lets quickly look at the ingredients needed for making these ladoos-
- 1 cup Semolina/Rava
- 2 cups Coconut (grated)
- 5-6 Cashew nuts (broken)
- 5-6 Raisins
- 1 pinch Cardamom powder
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup Milkmaid”s condensed milk
Method of Preparation-
These ladoos are easily prepared and you don’t need hours of preparation to make these ladoos.
- First of all place a deep kadai on slow flame and dry roast rava/semolina in it until an aroma starts coming out.
- Now add the coconut powder to this mixture and mix both the ingredients very well.
- Next step is to heat 1 tbsp ghee in a shallow pan and add cashew nuts and fry them until they turn golden brown in color. Afterwards take them out and put aside.
- Again in the same pan add the raisins or kishmish and fry them until they turn crispy. Remove hem as well and keep aside.
- In the kadai sautee the rava & coconut mixture until it turns light pink in color.
- Now take 1 cup milkmaid condensed milk and mix it in the semolina & coconut mixture. Also add the cashew nuts & raisins in this and carefully mix them well. Don’t forget to add a pinch of cardamom powder as this will make the ladoos even tasty!
- Let the mixture cool down at room temperature and as it comes down to a bearable temperature, start making ladoo out of them by rolling and pressing in each palm.
- Well, Coconut & Rava ladoos are ready to served. These ladoos can also be stored for at least 2-3 days when stored in an air tight container.
I hope you like this easy sweet recipe for your toddlers. It is surely a great sweet snack for your toddler and you can even give these in your kid’s lunch box. The goodness of dry fruits & coconut provide nutrition and also boost the energy level in kids and help them in staying strong.
Have you tried Coconut & Rava Ladoo For Toddlers?
You might also like to read:-