Dates Energy Drink for Babies
When babies slowly come out of the plain cereal porridge, it is a fully breathing experience for we mothers too. This is due to the reduced chance of occurrence of digestive problems are any other sort of allergies.
It then becomes a little easy to introduce flavors and other interesting healthy tastes too.
Today’s recipe for babies includes an energy drink made from almonds, poppy seeds and palm dates. This drink is super powerful and is packed with high nutrients.
This must be an occasional drink for babies, as the ingredients tend to become heavy on baby’s stomach very easily.
- Almonds – are well known to all for the energy it provides. And babies constantly need high level of nutrients since they grow every other day.
- Poppy seeds – are best in terms of calcium. A small amount of poppy seeds are equivalent to one full glass of milk.
- Dates – are a taste with royal feel. Dates syrup is highly in demand for milk flavoring, topping on the salad, ice cream. Dates are capable of restoring instant energy in the body. Dates also contain high fiber content thus helps in easy bowl movements in babies.
Method of preparing Dates Energy Drink for Babies:
- Soak 4 almonds, one spoon poppy seeds and 2 fresh dates in a warm drinking water for about 2 hours.
- You may or may not peel the almonds. Soaked almonds are easy to be peeled.
- Grind all the soaked ingredients in a blender and make a smooth paste.
- In a vessel/pot add half cup water and heat wait until it boils.
- When the water boils, add the paste.
- Keep stirring and continue boiling for 5 minute. Add water or milk if needed to adjust the consistency.
Let it cool down and then serve your baby the warm drink.
Have you tried giving dates for your baby?
You might also like reading these:-