I initially thought of posting my progress every single day…but that proves to be so difficult; especially when I carry an equally heavy load at office. I will be updating this section every week, Saturday early morning so hopefully you all will see this and make relevant plans!
Day 1 for me was this Friday, yesterday and well…you know…I had things to do! This is the bad Vaishnavi talking, not the good one! The good Vaishnavi says – oh shut up! You found it easier to snuggle up than lift your heavy bum *eye roll*
I did start today and I am glad I started. Here’s what I did:
Stretches & Exercises This Week:-
That’s all folks….don’t forget your water intake during the exercise and all the best!
You might like reading these also:-
- Vezlay Soya Vegget For Weight loss
- Where do I start? -Weight Loss Guidelines For PCOS Women
- Where do I start?
- Sprout For Babies|How To Make Dal For Babies
- 10 Tips For Child Safety At Home|Child Care Safety Checklist
- Broccoli Soup – No Oil Recipes Vegetarian