Dental Hygiene & Me Me Tooth Brush Review
Developing dental hygiene in toddlers is actually a tedious process as they don’t fancy the dental cleaning activity unless they find something very exciting in doing it! It is important for parents to incorporate the importance of dental hygiene in their kids from beginning and never let them take it for granted out of laziness or any other stuff. Some kids are really very excited about brushing their teeth and only a few trials will make them stick to the good habit all through their lives. But most of the kids find it really boring and are attracted to several other things while they are on the task of brushing their teeth!
A child learns everything from parent so you need to make them understand the importance of maintaining good dental hygiene as they are going to be with you all through the life! Initial negligence by parent leads to problem of cavities in kids teeth which is the most common situation with kids these days.
For developing good habits regarding properly & regular brushing of teeth kids need lot of attention & motivation so as parents it becomes your responsibility to bring out the best in them.
Here are some tips you can follow to develop good dental hygiene in kids-
- Make the brushing & mouth cleansing chore exciting by playing some nursery rhymes during that time. Or keep them along with you and do your brushing with them to make them learn easily.
- Reward them when they successfully complete the dental care task each day.
- Change their dental sets every 2-3 months so that they are always excited to use that without getting bored!
Here we have a brush from Mee Mee which my daughter is using currently. Read on to know how good this is for dental care of toddlers.
About Mee Mee Tooth Brush-
- Mee Mee tooth brush is carefully made to the highest safety standards.
- When most or all of the milk teeth are in, your child is ready to try first real toothbrush with toothpaste
- The rounded bristle-ends are soft and gentle to your child’s gums
- Good habits of proper tooth brushing right from the first stage of training
- Will help your child to enjoy a lifetime of healthier, stronger teeth
- Clean before and after every use
- Easy to hold.
Price- INR 150
My experience with Mee Mee Tooth Brush-
This is a baby pink toddler tooth brush and has the perfect size for making it easy for a toddler to hold it. The brush handle is really innovative which gives a good grip in the child’s hands and prevents from falling off.
The bristles are very soft for the baby‘s delicate gums & ensures proper cleaning of their teeth.
The head of the bristles is also of perfect size for a toddler’s mouth and they find it really easy to clean their teeth.
There is a transparent plastic cap enclosed along to protect the bristles from dust & dirt and keeps it hygienic & soft for long time!
Overall, I can say that this is a good & useful toothbrush from the brand & effectively does its job of proper cleaning of toddler’s teeth!
What I like about Mee Mee Tooth Brush-
- Baby pink color
- Perfect grip
- Soft Bristles
- Cap to protect bristles
What I don’t like about Mee Mee Tooth Brush-
- Since we need to keep changing the brush every 2-3 months, there is no con for this product as it is perfect for daily dental cleansing.