Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo
If you are mother of a baby girl then there will be a constant effort to keep her skin healthy and soft. Not only skin, with the little leftover time you will try your level best to dress her up nicely and other zillion things which you want to do for your child. Of course, when they grow up then they will think that it’s God’s gift to them :D.
I try my level best to use as mild products as possible on my baby. Last time when I came across Earth Mama Angel Baby A Little Something For Baby 1 kit I thought of giving it a try.
I got the following product in the kit
30 mL (1 fl. oz) Angel Baby Bottom Balm
50 mL (1.67 fl. oz) Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
60 mL (2 fl. oz) Angel Baby Lotion
30 mL (1 fl. oz) Angel Baby Oil
- Price – $20
- Ingredients – Contains Organic Potassium cocoate, contains Organic Potassium olivate, Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe) leaf juice, Vanilla planifolia (organic vanilla) fruit extract, Citrus sinensis (organic sweet orange), Kosher Vegetable glycerin, Potassium citrate, Butyrospermun parkii (organic shea) butter, Calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract.
I am reviewing the body wash as I am yet to use the other things which I guess will hopefully follow after a while. There are three things which I really like about this shampoo are as follows:-
1) It lathers really well. In just two pumps my baby is washed from head to toe.
2) It has almost real orange fragrance which made even me take a facewash with it.Thing is its just too mild and I need something which makes me feel little incomplete.
3)A mom must have encountered the feeling when oil or shampoo is lying just next to a tub and baby kicks it and it spills around.As it has a pump over it there is no spilling problem with it.
4)It’s really mild and I easily wash my baby face and hair with it without worrying about the shampoo going in my baby eyes. Once or twice it did a little but she didn’t experience any problem as such. Although I try my level best not to let the body wash enter into her eyes.
5)It’s just 50 ml but lasts for a month easily.
6 ) It contains all natural ingredients. Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash contains no petrochemical, synthetic surfactants, foaming agents or toxins of any kind. That means no sodium laureth sulfate, cocoamidylpropyl betaine, Quaternium-15, 1,4-Dioxane, formaldehyde or phthalates.
7) Shampoo and body wash in one bottle keeps me away from few daily hassles
Few Drawbacks of Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash:-
- Once the products is dispensed out from the bottle it can not go in so sometimes it leads to product wastage.
- The biggest problem is that its not available in India.
Will I recommend Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo – Definitely! If you get a chance then don’t miss them.
You might like reading these also:-