Easy Oreo Cake Recipe
Our kids love sweets, cakes and chocolates being the favourites of most children. A rich chocolate flavoured cake is always yummy but making it is not easy and takes a lot of time as well. Sourcing various kinds of ingredients is another task so I’m sure you will jump with joy if I tell you that you can make a yummy Oreo cake in just about 5 minutes. This cake needs only Oreo biscuits as the main ingredient which most households have usually.
Here is the tiny ingredient list followed by a quick recipe-
You will need
- Oreo Biscuits- 20
- Sugar- 2 tsp
- Milk- 1 cup
- Eno fruit salt- 1/4 tsp
- Take Oreo biscuits and sugar in a blender jar and grind without adding water or anything else.
- Take the ground mixture in a microwave safe dish.
- Add milk and Eno to the biscuit mixture and mix well with a spoon.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes and you are done.
- Let it cool down for a few minutes and cut into pieces.
Here is the video where you can easily learn the recipe
Your kids will like this easy and delicious cake a lot. For more easy and quick dump cake recipes you can refer recipe book.
Buy from Flipkart.com here .