Farlin Baby Feeding Bottle Wash
By now most of you know that my baby has always been on formula right from the beginning. A major concern with bottles is infections and sterilization and I was similarly worried. After a market hunt, I zeroed in on Farlin Bottle Wash. I’ve been using it continuously since 6mts and been long due for this review.
About Farlin Baby Feeding Bottle Wash:-
Formulated with food-grade natural plants which is mild and non-irritable so prevents chapping of hands. In compliance with safety requirements of Federal Hazardous Substance Act, USA. Safe for cleaning baby care products and vegetables/fruits.
- Formulated with plant extracts
- Anti-Bacteria, thoroughly cleans with out milk remnants
- Non artificial perfume and pigment, environment-protecting, non-phosphorus, non toxic
- pH 5.5 approved is natural and mild
- Also for cleaning vegetables, fruit, toys and tableware, etc
Price: INR425 for 500ml & INR 550 for 700ml (you can find this here)
My experience with Farlin Baby Feeding Bottle Wash:-
The mere fact that I’ve been using the same product since 6mts is proof of how well it works for me. I’d used a detergent from Pigeon since it was cheaper but discarded it in a day because I found it left alot of residue inside the bottle and took alot of time to wash off no matter how little was used. This works really well for me. Initially I used it only for Pravi’s bottles, but now I use it to wash her other utensils and veggies before steaming them.
It’s pricey for sure but until I find a cheaper alternative which is high on quality I guess I’ll be continuing with this. I tried searching for the Toddy detergent reviewed by A here, but couldn’t find it anywhere so until then I’ll probably keep using this.
Wrt how long this lasts, I use the 700ml bottle/refill and it lasts me about 2.5weeks. Do note that my daughter is exclusively on formula so we go through about 6 to 7 bottles a day. I use about 2 squirts per bottle and it cleans very well. It’s not diffcult to wash off either. I’ve even used this to wash her teethers and pacifier and so far so good..no infections or slimey residues.
What I like about Farlin Baby Feeding Bottle Wash:-
- Non toxic
- Can be used for bottles as well as for veggies and fruits
- I use this to wash Pravi’s pacifier and teethers and other toys too
- Refill pack available too
- I’m usually allergic to detergents but this has not harmed my hands in any way.
- I love the fact that this has a pump dispenser
- Easy to wash off
What I don’t like about Farlin Baby Feeding Bottle Wash
So which bottle detergent do you use?