Fenugreek Leaves For Babies
There is no reason why babies love some food and hate some. It is just mood and attitude. This makes the baby care takers stressed out, because we always want to feed them one or the other thing.
Here is one unusual taste of fenugreek leaves drink I got to know from my new neighborhood friend. And surprisingly the toddler at our home would finish this off in minutes. I guess it is the green color. Why don’t you give it a try?
Ingredients:Fenugreek Leaves Drink for Babies:-
- Methi/fenugreek leaves – a fist full. (I guess any leaves that are fit for cooking should work in this recipe. Like spinach, basil, cilantro; never tried though.)
- Half spoon ghee or cooking oil.
- Half spoon cumin seeds.
- 1/4th spoon pepper powder.
- Salt to taste.
- Half cup fresh butter milk or curd.
Procedure:Fenugreek Leaves Drink for Babies:-
- Heat ghee/oil in a thick bottomed kadai.
- Add cumin seeds and pepper powder. Fry for half of a minute.
- Now add the fenugreek leaves and fry until the leaves change in color.
- Then add the fried ingredients into a mixer jar, add some butter milk and blend.
- Add water or butter milk or curd if needed to brink to the right consistency.
- Add salt as per the taste.
That makes a healthy tasty toddler drink. I am so glad that she has agreed to try something else that does not taste sweet. Yeah she is sweet tooth and that is my biggest ever problem. Do give this recipe a try.
Watch out for any allergy in your baby. You know your baby best.
Do share some the healthy drinks you give to your baby.
You might also like reading these:-