Fruit Cream made from Amul cream :-
Not only me but my daughter also loves to eat new and yummy things. I prepared this delicious fruit cream for her which has goodness of various fruits and nutrition of milk.
It is very simple. You can use any fruits of your kid’s choice.Best thing is one doesn’t need too many things to prepare it and you will not have to make efforts to make your kids have it unless your child is completely a fussy one.
Ingredients required for Fruit cream:-
- Fresh Cream- 2 cups
- Powdered Sugar- 1/3 cup
- Banana– 1 medium
- Apple- 1 medium
- Mango- 1 medium
- Mango puree-
- Grapes- 100 gm
- Cashews- 6
- Almonds- 6
Recipe :Fruit Cream
- Mix cream, mango puree and sugar in a blender. Do not blend too much as it may turn the cream into butter.
- Wash and cut all the fruits into 1 cm pieces.
- Cut dry fruits into small pieces.
- Mix the cut fruits and dry fruits with the cream mixture.
- Refrigerate it for two hours and serve cold.
- If you have toddler at home then you can puree the fruits and use nut powder instead of nuts.
- If you want to go with less sugar then add more mango puree in the cream.
- If you find the consistency of the cream too heavy then add some milk in it.
Have you tried making fruit cream for your baby?
You may also like reading these-