My daughter is not fond of soft toys in-fact. Actually infants nowadays are not too keen on soft toys and then we start feeling that kids are not that interested in toys.I tried to develop my daughter’s interest in stacks when she was around six month old.She used to like the bright colours and tried to stack them and after few months her interest grew up and she now enjoys playing with some difficult ones as well.
Wherever I go out or browse, if I find stacks I think of buying them.They look really tempting to me.This one I purchased from flipkart and it costed just INR 125. You can buy it from here
.I guess simple things which we kind of ignore are preferred by the babies more for example reading books.They are not expensive as compared to soft toys or toy cars but very few parents read out to their babies.
Stacks helps in building babies’ intelligence.They start getting ideas about shapes and sizes and with stacks it becomes easy to learn colours as well.
It’s funny and overwhelming to see how they try to stack up things and spend 10 -15 minutes getting frustrated but still trying hard to get it .There is so much to learn from these infants too
I even take these when I am travelling or going to a restaurant.Although its not my ultimate solution to keep my daughter busy but sometimes it does work for 10 -15 mins when I am out.
- Product is excellent for kids between the ages of one to two years.
- These have no edges and therefore are safe for babies.
- Will easily fit in diaper bags
- Cubes are bright in colours and measure around 3*3*3 inches
- Quality of the plastic is average. I won’t say its really great though.
Here is a small video which I made when my daughter was playing with them.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely !It hardly costs anything anyway
You can buy from flipkart below:-
You might like reading these also:-
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner of WiseShe and BabyBlog. Makeupoholic by heart, and a mother of 1 yr old angel who loves to cook n care for her baby and share her motherhood experiences online.
Latest posts by Anamika (see all)
- Plan Toys Water Blocks |Toddlers Blocks Review – August 11, 2014
- Developing Helping Skills|Family Super Set Review – August 3, 2014
- Connecting With Your Child Through Breastfeeding – August 1, 2014