Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap Oils of Olive & Almond
About Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap Oils of Olive & Almond:
Himalaya’s Gentle Baby Soap effectively cleanses and conditions your baby’s skin gently, leaving it soft and hydrated. Infused with the natural goodness of Olive oil and Almond oil that are rich in vitamins, Gentle Baby Soap ensures a healthy and glowing skin. Ideal for daily use. Free from artificial colours.
Key ingredients of Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap Oils of Olive & Almond:
- Olive Oil, enriched with vitamin E, nourishes, protects and softens skin and prevents chafing. It has soothing and antimicrobial properties, which keep your baby’s skin healthy and soft.
- Almond Oil is an excellent skin softener, which moisturizes your baby’s skin. The vitamin A in the oil fights infections.
Price: 75 g FOR 35
Directions to use:
- Wet baby’s face and the body.
- Apply this soap evenly by gently working up the lather
- rinse thoroughly
Shelf Life: 3 years from the date of manufacture.
My experience with Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap Oils of Olive & Almond:
Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap Oils of Olive & Almond comes in regular cardboard case. The colour of the soap is pure white and is wrapped in plastic cover. This time Himalaya has failed to live up to its claims about the soap. It isn’t like the other Himalaya baby care products. This has made my baby’s skin dry and the glow on her face has been lost. Thus, ii have stopped using this on her face and body just after 4-5 days. This is herbal and totally safe for little ones, but fails to moisturize the skin. In fact, I t makes it even more dry and rough. This may also be not suitable for all the skin types.
I think the regular use of Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap Oils of Olive & Almond can lead to loss of my baby’s skin moisture and lead to itchiness with dryness. This is thus not suitable for the child’s sensitive skin. The soap contains Aloe Vera that is useful to keep the moisture balance while the Olive oil and Almond oil is useful to provide nourishment to the baby’s skin as claimed, but this is not the case- no skin softening or healthy skin was observed.
The Vitamin E in this soap claims to prevent from soreness while Vitamin A is said to fight skin infections- I am not sure about this point as I have discontinued using this soap anymore. This is clinically tested, hypo allergic and free from any artificial colours.
The soap lathers well and spreads easily to gently clean the area. This is also easy to rinses and doesn’t leave any residue behind. It is ideal to use the soap in winters.
What I like about Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap Oils of Olive & Almond:
- Contains olive oil, vitamin a, vitamin e, almond oil
- Has mild fragrance
- Cleanses baby’s skin gently
- Is a herbal product
- Mildness is tested for baby skin
- Doesn’t contain artificial colours
- Lathers well
- Travel friendly
- Easy to rinse off
- Doesn’t cause allergies
- Ok packaging
- Pocket friendly
- Easy availability
What I don’t like about Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap Oils of Olive & Almond:
- Doesn’t claim whatever said
- Makes my baby’s skin really dry and rough
- Regular use can cause itchiness
- Not suitable for winters or sensitive skin
Will I recommend Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap Oils of Olive & Almond?
No, never! Avoid using this on your baby’s skin. This can harm the softness of the child and take off the natural glow.