How To Make Oreo Shake In Five Minutes
How are you all? As you all know in my recent post on what I’ve been doing this weekend, I’ve mentioned that I prepared Oreo shake and I’ll be uploading a video on this on the Mom & Baby TV channel on You Tube.
Oreo has continued to be one of the favorite food items which is equally loved by the kids and their parents. We have previously tried some other interesting Oreo recipes like the Oreo Cake Recipe which is an absolute treat for the toddlers and is easily prepared at home.
So, this time as it is still hot and scorching summer in my city, I prefer to make this soothing and cool Oreo shake for quenching the thirst on too hot days. And the fact that my daughter loves it, is yet another reason I prepare it more these days!
So, here it is. Check the recipe below and find the video at the bottom of this post.
- 1 Packet Oreo biscuit for 2 glasses shake
- ½ Glass chilled milk (more or less) as per your shake consistency preference
- Hershey’s sachet – I used ¼ th of the sachet for 1 glass of shake
- 1 Family pack of Vanilla ice cream (This will get you 4 – 5 glasses of shakes)
- Chocolate sprinkles (I didn’t have it so I grated some Cadbury Dairy Milk)
- Large glass to serve the Oreo shake
- Take 7 – 8 Oreo biscuits.
- Add milk and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to it.
- Remember you do not have to be strict about the quantity in this.
- Add everything into a blender and blend half a minute.
- For assembling add chocolate Hershey’s syrup generously at the bottom and the side of the glass.
- Crumble one or two biscuit at the bottom.
- Now add milkshake, ice cream and chocolate sprinkles and we are done.
This looks yummm!!! and I swear it tastes such!
Checkout the detailed quick recipe of this shake and make it while you are checking out the video itself! Do share your thoughts on this easy peasy yummy Oreo Shake!
Have you tried making Oreo Shake before?
You might also like to read:-