Mango & Coconut Milk Dessert Recipe For Kids
I wish mangoes were available throughout the year. They are so yumm in taste and fills the hungry tummy very easily.
Kids too enjoy mangoes. Who wouldn’t like!!!!! Mango on its own is a great taste. When it gets paired up with other ingredients, it is tastier.
Here I bring to you a simple recipe of mango smashed and mixed with sliced banana and coconut milk.
This is a desert, or is even nest served as a combination to chapatti or poori. Kids will love this to the maximum.
Along with this mango-coconut milk recipe, my daughter munches and swallows anything and everything. :-P.
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 banana.
- Half spoon cardamom powder
- A pinch of salt.
- Sugar or jaggery (optional)
- 1 cup fresh coconut milk.
- Peel the mango and de-seed by smashing the pulp.
- Cut the banana into tiny pieces and add along with the mashed mango.
- Add some jaggery or sugar if you wish and mix well.
- Also add little cardamom powder and a pinch of salt and mix well. Keep this aside for the time being.
Coconut milk extracts is a very aromatic and is a traditional taste. Coconut milk has great health benefits. Especially freshly made coconut milk is very helpful.
- Now, take a bowl of freshly grated coconut.
- Add it to the mixer and blend with little water.
- Pour the blended coconut on a strainer and collect the coconut milk.
- Press and squeeze the blended coconut that is there on the strainer. This will give out more coconut milk which you can collect.
- Mix the freshly extracted coconut milk to the mango pulp and banana pieces you prepared a while ago. Mix well.
Coconut milk is a healthy drink and when included freshly in the diet has great health benefits.