Mee Mee Baby Wipes
I’m a huge fan of online shopping especially for baby’s essentials and this Mee Mee baby wet wipes is the one thing I got from the Firstcry website. It’s no doubt a very good place for getting baby/child stuff that you might be looking for, And the bonus is that they always have some or the other offers,huge discounts and festive sales going now.
So here’s is my review for the Mee Mee Baby Wet Wipes.
Where I got: From the Firstcry.com
Price: Actual price is Rs. 150/- approximately of 80 wipes, but they have some promotional offer, so I could get it for Rs. 99/- which I think is worthy enough. You may get it here.
About Mee Mee Baby Wipes:
- Alcohol free.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Hypo-allergenic ingredients.
- 100% Bacteria free
- Direct contact with eyes should be avoided.
- Should not be flushed down the drain.
- Should be kept out of children’s reach.
- Only for external use.
Packaging: These baby wipes come in the regular plastic sealed pack with a peel-to-open slot for easy access.
Texture and colour: These are very soft but are made of very thin material when compared to baby wipes by other brands. And they come in white colour.
Fragrance:They have very lovely and light smell in them.
My Verdict about Mee Mee Baby Wipes:
These Mee Mee baby wipes are a must-buy because of it’s quality and affordable price. These wipes are super soft and just wet, and gentle enough to use them on your baby’s hands and face.
Plus you can carry it almost everywhere you go and it won’t eat up all that space in your diaper bag. So if you want something that’s beautiful, affordable, compact and functional for your little one, then these Mee Mee baby wet wipes are for you!
I would definitely recommend them to any of my mommy/mommies-to-be out there, for these are one of those ‘must-haves’ stuff. So go grab yours, before the promotional offer ends.
What I like about Mee Mee Baby Wipes:
- The pack is nice and compact, which makes it travel-friendly.
- The wipes are super-soft on the baby’s skin.
- They can also be used on the baby’s face and hands.
- The size of the wipes is just perfect. They are not too small neither too big.
- The price is affordable.
- I also like the design and the colour of the new outer packaging.
What I don’t like about Mee Mee Baby Wipes:
- The wipes are just ‘too’ thin. You can actually see tiny holes all through them. So there is a chance of getting the poop on to your fingers while you are trying to wipe-clean the baby’s tush.
- I wish it came with a open-and-close box lid rather than the peel-to-open sticker which looses it’s ‘glue’ in just a few days, drying the wipes.
- I wish these wipes were fragrance free, which are better for the baby’s sensitive skin.
My Rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried Mee Mee Baby Wipes?
You might like reading these also:-