Mee Mee Mild Baby Shampoo Review
Like every other mom you also want your baby’s hair to be soft , shiny and healthy and this is the reason you are here to read this review Isn’t it?
I have been using Mee Mee Mild baby shampoo on my daughter since three – four months and its almost over now.Before I order a new shampoo I am going to share my experience here.
- Price – INR 249 for 500 ml.I got it from flipkart here.I got the 200 ml though and it still lasted me around three months or I guess even more.
- Packaging – It comes in a plastic bottle packaging although its not a see through packaging but its sturdy.
My experience with Mee Mee Mild Baby Shampoo:-
Shampoo is really mild and gently cleanses the scalp.I always oil massage my baby and then shampoo my toddler’s hair and it cleanses the oil off easily.It’s an organic shampoo with olive fruit oil, natural extracts and Matricaria flower extract and can be used on new born as well.
It leaves a delicate mild fragrance in baby’s hair and never stings my baby’s eyes.
Only thing which I found missing was that it never added any kind of shine and nor it made her hair soft .I wouldn’t have minded if this on a baby but now that my girl has pretty decent hair I would like them to be soft for sure.
Shampoo is a clear liquid which is neither too thick nor thin in consistency.It lathers well and you will be surprised to know how little, one needs to wash the baby-hair.
Summing it up
What I like about Mee Mee Mild Baby Shampoo:-
1) Cleansrs scalp and oil from baby’s hair
2) One bottle lasts long
3) Organic and suitable for new born
4) Easily available online
5) Won’t sting baby eyes
What I do not like about Mee Mee Mild Baby Shampoo:-
1) Doesn’t add shine to hair or make them soft
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
Few more shampoo reviews here
Loreal Kids Tropical Mango Shampoo Review
You might like reading these also:-