Mothercare All We Know Baby Nappy Cream
Nappy rash is one of the most stress causing factors to both mom and the baby especially in the intial few months when slightest negligence may cause a ton of pain to your little one. Imagine seeing your baby’s bottom red just a day after she’s born! Babies generally get too cranky because of the intense burning sensation and might also refuse their feeds.
Where I bought: I bought this Mothercare All We Know Baby Nappy Cream when I was at a Mothercare store during their seasonal sale. I immediately grabbed it cause there was a huge discount on it.
Price: Rs. 250/- but since I got it during their seasonal sale, I got a good discount on it.You can buy from flipkart here
About Mothercare All We Know Baby Nappy Cream:
It’s a baby nappy rash cream, that’s made especially for the babies with sensitive skin and can be used right from the birth.
- The product should always be kept out of reach of children.
- It should never come in contact with eye, in case it does rinse it out immediately with loads to water.
- Call the doctor immediately if the rash gets worse or doesn’t respond to the treatment in two or three days.
- Or if your baby has a fever or seems sluggish
Packaging: Unlike most of the nappy rash creams that come in a plastic tube inside a long cardboard box, this one comes in a small tub of which three parts are filled with the cream and the remaining is empty.
Color and texture: It’s color is clear white and it’s got a very creamy and a super soft texture to it, which is just wonderful.
My verdict about Mothercare All We Know Baby Nappy Cream:
This Mothercare All We Know Nappy Cream is one of many baby rash creams that I have tried with my girls. And since both of them have got really very sensitive this has worked amazingly for us. This nappy rash cream is hypoallergenic, dermatologically and mid-wife tested plus this can be used right from birth.
So next time you go wondering which nappy cream to select out of those number of creams available in the market, just blindly pick this one up. Because once you start using it you will know that this one was meant to be ‘the one’ you always wanted.
What I like about Mothercare All We Know Baby Nappy Cream:
- Firstly the plastic tub/container that it comes in is just awesome. You can use seal, use and re-seal and there is no issue of misplacing that tiny cap that comes with all the other tubes.
- It’s very soft and creamy, which is why it spreads out even on the baby’s skin.
- It’s perfect for babies with sensitive skin and can be used right from the birth.
- It’s hypo-allergenic and dermatologically tested, which is very re-assuring to all the first-time mommies.
What I don’t like about Mothercare All We Know Baby Nappy Cream:
- As it’s too creamy, it’s too difficult to wash it off from your fingers after you have applied it on to your baby’s bottom, which is something that I really don’t like.
- The tub it comes in is too big to fit in to my diaper bag. So I think it could have been a bit more compact so that it could be used on the go.
- I also think it’s a bit too pricey.
Have you tried Mothercare All We Know Baby Nappy Cream?
You might also like reading these:-