Papaya Banana And Orange Smoothie For Toddlers/Kids
Today I will be sharing a smoothie recipe for kids. It has papaya, banana and orange which are all super healthy. Even if your kid does not like fruits, they will love this delicious smoothie.
Things needed are-
- Papaya – 1 cup. peeled , deseeded and sliced
- Banana – 1 small. peeled and sliced
- Orange juice(fresh) – 1 cup
- Milk – to dilute as per the required consistency
- Sugar as per taste.You can avoid it too as papaya and banana themselves are sweet.
Papaya – Papaya contains natural fiber, carotene, vitamin C and essential minerals. Papayas also contain enzymes like arginine and carpain.
Oranges – Not just a great source of vitamin C, oranges have a myriad of vitamins and other nutrients that make them tops for a refreshing and healthy snack.
Banana – The help the intestines with producing a mucousy lining and are very very easy to digest.
Method and Preparation – Papaya , Banana & Orange Smoothie:-
- Take all the fruits and the sweetener of your choice in a blender and blend till you get a smooth paste.
- Dilute it with milk or water. Milk is better as it increases the nutrition.
Give it to your kid and see the glass getting empty quickly.