Pigeon Liquid Cleanser
Like every first-time I was too frightened of ruining my child health with just a little bit of my own negligence. May be I went a little overboard with it and I bought this product from a very famous brand named “Pigeon”
So here’s my review on the Pigeon Liquid Cleanser.
About Pigeon Liquid Cleanser:
- Price: 450 ml for Rs. 400/- approximately.You can buy from flipkart here
- Where I bought: I got this from a nearby baby store in the city.
My Verdict of Pigeon Liquid Cleanser:
This is one awesome product for all those super conscious parents or very enthusiastic new moms. I would definitely not say it’s one of those many ‘must-buy’ stuff for your little one.
This is indeed one awesome product from a very well-known brand but I guess it’s especially designed for all those super conscious parents or very enthusiastic new moms who want to grab every possible thing they come across in the market.
Moreover I would not recommend it to moms who want to disinfect their childs stuff every other day other wise I think you will run off the liquid too often.
I would definitely not say it’s one of those many ‘must-buy’ stuff for your little one. But if you have got a huge pocket and want to try new stuff then go for it!
I personally have used this with both my kids, especially in the initial months. But now I only use it for cleaning their toys, so just one bottle lasts for months together.
My Rating: 3 out of 5.
Because in the end what matters is that our children feel happy, safe and nurtured.
What I like about Pigeon Liquid Cleanser :
- The very first thing that I noticed and liked about it at the very first glance was the fact that it’s made from edible ingredients.
- It can be used in cleaning baby nursing bottles, pacifiers, nipples etc.
- The smell is amazing and sweet.
- It comes with the ‘lift-me-up’ style cap, which makes it easy for use.
- I also use this for cleaning my baby’s toys.
What I don’t like about Pigeon Liquid Cleanser :
- The foam that it creates needs loads of water to wash it off.
- It appears a bit ‘pricey’ for my pocket.
- Though it’s made from edible ingredients, I somehow never prefer it for washing my baby’s fruits and vegetables (May be I’m too scared to replace filtered water with it).
Have you tried this Pigeon Liquid Cleanser?? What do you think of it?? Let me know in the comments section below. I would love to read them.
And yeah Happy Mom-ing Beautiful Ladies!!
Have you tried this Pigeon Liquid Cleanser?
You might like reading these also:-