Playskool Step Walk N Ride
This Playskool’s Step Walk N Ride is a two in one toy. It starts off as a walker to help young kids learn their first steps and then it converts into a ride-on which is also fun for the older kids.We got this for our older daughter when she was about 8 months old. And we are happy that our little daughter is also enjoying it equally.
Price: 1900/- approximately. You may get it from flipkart here.
Where I bought it: From a nearby baby store in the city I live.
Suitable Age group: For young kids who are learning to take their initial steps. So may be for children who are older or around 7-8 months. But since it grows with the baby, it’s suitable for children upto 3 years of age.
Packaging: This Step Walk N Ride toy comes in a huge box that opens on the top. It’s just a regular carton that you would get along with any other product you buy in your day-to-day life.
Colour: It comes in a combination of beautiful colours like yellow, blue, green, violet, orange which attracts children.
About Playskool Step Walk N Ride:
The name ‘Step Walk N Ride’ itself suggests that this beautifully huge toy is meant for the kids to learn to take their first steps, then slowly move on to taking walks and then finally ride on it. This lovely toy grows with the baby so you don’t have to worry about your baby outgrowing it. It comes with different gears which makes it more appealing to the children.
What I like about Playskool Step Walk N Ride:
- The material used in making is of excellent quality.
- The colours are super bright and beautiful.
- It also comes with a storage bin in the front.
- It has many levers and gears, making it an activity toys for the kids.
- The seat is wide and comfortable enough to accommodate a three year old.
- The handle is good and helps in establishing proper grip.
What I don’t like about Playskool Step Walk N Ride:
- The only thing I don’t like about is it are it’s tyres. There are made of plastic instead of rubber. So they happen to slip too often on the floor, which might as well make the baby fall along with it.
Apart from that I love everything about it.
Do I recommend it to other parents:
Yes, I would definitely recommend it to other parents. Because this lovely little toy will help your child learn to take those tiny first steps and then ride-on it in no-time. I definitely think is worth the money and you should certainly consider it if your house has got a full carpet flooring.
My Rating: 3.5/5
Have you tried Playskool Step Walk N Ride ?
You might also like reading these:-