Quick Easy Dinners For Toddlers
Making dinner for kids which they like is not always easy. The task becomes tougher when you are short on time. Note these recipes that will come handy next time you cook dinner on a short notice.
Check out these Quick Easy Dinners For Toddlers-
- Cooked Rice – 1 cup
- Onions – 1/4 cup
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Soy Sauce – 1/4 tsp
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once they crack, add onion and saute.
Add capsicum and cook till they turn a little soft.
Then add in ginger garlic paste and saute.
Add rice, salt and pepper.
Mix everything well and add soy sauce in the end.
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
Take water in a pan and add in broccoli and carrots.
Boil and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain and finely chop the broccoli florets.
Add flour to the broccoli and carrots and stir to coat.
Add cheese, salt, pepper, onions, and egg to broccoli mixture; stir to combine.
Heat a pan on medium heat and add oil to it.
Spoon 1/4 cup broccoli mixture on pan and flatten it. Cook from both sides till it turns golden brown.
Make the rest of the fritters in the same way.
Mix together dill and yogurt in a bowl to prepare the dip.
Chicken with Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pound potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 small chicken thighs
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Boil potatoes in salted water till they turn soft. Strain the water and keep 1/2 cup of it.
Mash the potatoes and add in sour cream and pepper.
In another bowl, mix chicken, onion, garlic, thyme, oil, salt and pepper.
Heat a skillet and place chicken pieces on it. Spoon the onion garlic mixture on chicken pieces and place the rest of the mixture on the skillet.
Cook for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Serve the cooked chicken with mashed potatoes.
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 center-cut bacon slice, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Cook pasta al dente. Add broccoli when the pasta is almost done. Drain.
Take milk in a bowl and add in flour, thyme, mustard, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk to get a smooth mixture.
Heat a pan and cook bacon till crisp.
Add butter to pan and add the milk mixture. Bring it to boil. Cook for a minute while stirring.
Add in cheese and then pasta mixture.
Stir well to combine and serve.
- 12 bread slices
- 3 tsp butter
- For Stuffing-
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cup grated processed cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- salt to taste
Mix together all the stuffing ingredients and divide them into 8 equal portions.
Toast the bread slices on a flat griddle or toaster.
Take a toasted bread slice and spread stuffing on it evenly and cover with another slice. Spread stuffing over the slice and cover with another bread slice.
Make more sandwiches in the same way. Cut into triangles and serve.