Quick & Easy Indian Pizza Paratha
Moms often struggle while preparing lunch boxes for their toddlers. A lunch should be nutrition packed as it is the most important meal and at the same time it should keep the toddler interested or else the toddler might not finish of lunch and unknowingly not satiate his/her hunger.
Today I shall share with you all a yummy recipe of Pizza Paratha. Kids love pizza and when you say that you have packed pizza paratha packed for the lunch, they will come running to give that happiness filled kiss.
This recipe involves use of healthy ingredients and at the same tastes good to keep the toddler interested in eating. Come have a look.
- 1 Onion.
- ½ Yellow Capsicum.
- ½ Green Capsicum.
- 2-3 Mushrooms (Optional).
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Regular Wheat to prepare Dough.
- Oil/Ghee for roasting the paratha.
- Step 1 – Finely chop onion, yellow capsicum and green capsicum. Keep them aside.
- Step 2- Prepare a dough of wheat flour. Now take dough in smalls sections and roll them out thinly.
- Step 3 – Now apply 1 teaspoon of ghee on one side of the rolled dough and now apply some ketchup.
- Step 4 – Now place all the chopped ingredients on the rolled roti like you do on a pizza base. Add salt and pepper.
- Step 5 – Now put a cheese slice or grated mozzarella cheese.
- Step 6 – Take another thin rolled roti and place it over this garnished roti. Stick them together and seal ends.
Step 7 – Take a pan or tawa. With some ghee roast the paratha from both the sides on a pre heated tawa on medium flame. This will take around 2-3 minutes.
Your pizza paratha is ready. Serve hot or pack it in lunch box for your toddler.
I hope you like it, do not forget to hit like on our video and share your feedbacks.