Quick Paneer Bread Rolls Recipe In Air Fryer
So, winters have gradually taken a backseat and now its time for the beautiful spring-summer season. Usually during winter season, most of us emphasize on making the child eat healthy food items which boost their immunity and tend to digest easily as the physical activity is reduced during winters due to the cold outside. Well, now it again that time of year when children will be more active in physical tasks and for that they need intake of healthy stuff which is properly digestible for their age.
Today I am going to share a Quick Paneer Bread Rolls Recipe in Air Fryer. Air Fryer is an extremely useful kitchen appliance and is great for all those moms who love to give healthy and less oily food to their toddlers and other family members.
Lets know the detailed recipe of this Quick Paneer Bread Rolls In Air Fryer-
- 2-3 tbsp Indian Paneer (Grated)
- 1-2 tsp Milk Cream/ Fresh Malai
- 1-2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1tsp Tomato Sauce
- Salt (as per taste)
- Black Pepper powder (as per taste)
- Finely chopped Onion (Optional)
- Finely chopped Green Chilli (Optional)
Method Of Preparation
- First of all prepare the paneer filling by taking the grated paneer in a bowl. Add coriander leaves, milk cream/malai, tomato sauce, salt, balck pepper powder and mix everything well.
- Now take the bread slices and cut the corners. For preparing this rolls recipe, white bread is recommended as brown bread is not going to taste that good. So whiter bread is preferred here.
- After cutting the corners of the bread slices, take a rolling pin and roll out the the slice to the maximum extent. The white bread is easily rolled as it is soft and tends to turn our crispy after air frying.
- Now place each slice on a flat base and put the filling at one corner of the rolled slice. Now slowly wrap the filling with the bread to form a roll. Make 3-4 rolls or as much as that you wish to prepare.
- To keep the rolls from opening up, apply a layer of butter on the corners so that in the fryer it will get easily intact and the filling wont come out.
- Now set the Air Fryer at 180 degrees and pre-heat it for about 5 minutes. Now set the timer for 3 minutes and place the paneer rolls in the pre-heated air fryer.
- After the stipulated time is over, take out the paneer rolls and serve them with any dip or chutney. This can be ideally served to adults as well. The air fryer makes the rolls turn out very crispy and soft.
I am happy that my toddler daughter and family loved this paneer bread roll recipe. It can be quickly prepared and is an ideal lunch box recipe for school going kids!
Since this is a very less oily recipe, weight loss followers can too have it once in a while without feeling guilty!
I hope you liked this recipe. Do try it out moms and serve to your fussy eating kids! They will surely love it.
You can make paneer rolls easily even if you do not have a air fryer. Check out this video for bread paneer rolls recipe without air fryer