Sudocrem Diaper Rash Cream
How are you all?
Today the product that I will be reviewing is an antiseptic cream from the brand Sudocrem. It gets very difficult to handle babies who get diaper rashes, I am sure all mummies will relate to this. If you use diapers for kids 24×7 or simply use it for nights, there always comes a time when your baby develops rashes, and for such situations diaper creams some in handy and help heal the rashes.
This cream is really nice. Dig in to know more.
About Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream:
Sudocrem Antiseptic Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.
Ingredients: The Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream formula has remained unchanged since 1931. A unique blend of ingredients gives Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream its soothing and healing properties.
The key ingredients in Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream are:
- Zinc oxide, which reduces the loss of tissue fluid
- Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate, which are ingredients of Peru Balsam (an aromatic resin extracted from the plant Myroxylon balsamum pereirae, known for its healing properties)
- Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin, an emollient which soothes and softens skin
- Benzyl alcohol, which has local anaesthetic and antiseptic properties that help to reduce discomfort
How To Use:
Apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to help treat and heal existing nappy rash and soothe your baby’s skin.
- Step 1: Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry
- Step 2: With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember, a little goes a long way
- Step 3: Gently massage the cream into the skin using light, circular movements. Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore
- Step 4: Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (don’t worry, your baby will be fine, just remember to use a little less next time)
- Repeat these steps until the rash has cleared. Then apply Sudocrem Care & Protect at every change to help prevent nappy rash.
Other uses – from minor sunburn to cuts and grazes
- Step 1: Ensuring your hands are clean and dry, place a small amount of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream on the tip of your finger
- Step 2: Gently massage the cream into the affected area using light, circular movements
- Step 3: Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (this is ok, just remember to use a little less next time)
Price: INR 650
Net Wt: 125 gm
Shelf Life: 5 years
My experience with Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream:
Packaging: The Sudocrem antiseptic cream comes in a gray colored plastic tub which has a clip on seal, obviously you need to remove the seal to open the tub and use the cream. The tub has got mentioned all the necessary information inclusive of all the ways this cream can be put used to.
Texture: The cream is white colored and has got a very thick texture. It leaves a white cast behind even after blending.
My Take: My daughter goes to day care and is 24X7 in diapers and this cream has been saving my daughter from the rashes. The Sudocrem antiseptic cream is also said to treat eczema & surface wounds, sunburns, minor burns, acne, bed sores and child chill blings.
My daughter suffers from eczema during winters. Her skin gets really dry, scaly and gets very reddish. This cream treats eczema well too, post usage I have seen her skin in a better state, soothed and moisturized.
One thing that I like the most about this cream is its long lasting effect, it stays for hours very easily, may be around 5-6 hours. Her skin remains moisturized for hours.
Overall this is a great antiseptic cream, to treat your baby’s skin but the only issue I have is the whitish cast. The whitish cast is fine when used to heal diaper rashes but when applied to skin as a moisturizer; the whitish cast is a slight turn off.
Watch the video for more elaborate details. Do not forget to hit like if you find the review nice.
What I Like About Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream:
- Travel friendly packaging.
- A little product goes a long way.
- Moisturizes and heals well.
- Can be put to multiple use.
- Long lasting effect.
- Worth every penny spent.
What I Don’t Like About Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream:
- Leaves a very evident white cast behind.
Will I Recommend: Definitely yes, this is a must have cream for your babies to keep their skin soothed and moisturized.