Suzi Toasts/Semolina Toast For Kids And Toddlers
Suzi toasts are quite favourite in many house holds.They are simple to make and mostly liked by the whole family. These are light on stomach and in summers are preferred in morning breakfast with a shake. These can be given as a evening snack to your toddlers/kids .They are filling but not as filling that it will lead to skipping of the dinner.
Suzi Toasts Kids/Toddlers Ingredients:-
- Bread slices
- Tomatoes- cut into small pieces
- Onions- chopped
- Coriander leaves- finely chopped
- Butter to cook
Suzi Toasts/Semolina Toast Recipe:-
- Mix semolina, salt and yogurt in a bowl.
- Add some water to adjust the consistency and mix well. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Then add onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves to the semolina mixture.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with a little butter.
- Place a bread slice on pan and spread some semloina batter on it. Let it cook for a few minutes on medium flame.
- Then flip the bread and cook it from the batter-side for a few minutes.
- Cut the toast into desired pieces and serve to your kid with tomato ketchup.
Do you like Suzi /Semolina Toasts?Do let me know if you have any variation to the recipe
You might like reading these also:-