Calling anyone else who has faced the dilemma of returning to work after maternity leave. How did you cope? Having to leave your little one feels quite demoralising at times especially when people belittle you with questions about when you are going back to work, whom you will leave baby with etc. Feels as though you’re thought of as someone who has a sub optimal role in the upbringing of your own child.
This is a situation which almost every working woman faces. There is no rule or the best solution. It depends more on you. We have some advice-
- Don’t listen to people. You got to do what you got to do. People can only say negative words. Rather than supporting they tend to pull you down. Surround yourself with positive people and good friends. Good luck!
- Working, not working and when to work is totally your decision. So let people talk.
- Don’t worry! Even though its very difficult to leave your baby with anyone but then kids are very adaptable and understanding. They make the best of everything!! Relax and do what you think is best for you and your little one.
- Deal with your own feelings first. You know that you’ll be working hard for your child’s future.
- Talk to your child, tell them where you are going and when you will be back . As long as you are confident whom you are leaving your child with, there is no need to worry .
- Just think of it this way- if you are happy, the baby will be happy too, whether you decide to work or to stay at home and never felt guilty.
- Kids learn to become independent much faster… and so also, cherish your time with them much more. Take it easy and go with your gut feeling.
- Do not pay heed to the naysayers. Just be sure that you have made the best arrangements possible to ensure your child is happy and well looked after . Always keep in mind that it’s the quality time that counts!
- Enjoy this new phase of your life. Also leaving your little one alone makes them independent and grow faster. They learn to do their things themselves. It sparks their curiosity and develops their minds. If you are leaving them in a day-care centre, they bond with other kids and stay happy with kids of their age group.
- Do not bother about others. If you work after a baby, people call you careless and very ambitious and if you don’t then you get an earful about wasting your education. Do only what your circumstances allow.
Are you also in the working woman’s Dilemma mode ? If yes, then how are you planning to deal with it ?
You might like reading these also:-
- St.Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish And Blackhead Control Review
- 10 Amazing Hairstyles for Long Thin FineHair
- MAC Bad Girl Riri Lipstick Review & Swatches
- 51 Best Of Pink Blushes
- Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil Review
- Is Bio Oil Really Effective ?
- Livon Giveaway Winners
- 10 Effective Face Packs for Wrinkle Free Skin
- Essence Silky Touch Blush 30 Secret it–Girl Review and Swatches.