Yummy Banana Pancakes For Kids/Toddlers Step By Step
Bananas are very nutritious and kids love them too. You can give them to your kids in various ways like smoothies, cakes, muffins etc.Here is how I make banana pan caker although my daughter have just few bites but I love making different things for her and for the baby blog .:)
If your kid likes sweets then you can make banana pancakes for them which are delicious and fulfilling at the same time.
Banana Pancakes Recipe Ingredients:- (For 2-3 pan cakes)
- 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 small peeled ripe banana
- 1tbsp milk(you can use almond milk or full fat or low fat milk)
- 1 large eggs
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 1btsp melted unsalted butter
- Vegetable oil and butter for cooking
Yummy Banana Pancakes For Kids/Toddlers Recipe-
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mash the banana with a fork until smooth.
- Add in the eggs and whisk.
- Then add milk and vanilla extract and whisk until completely blended.
- Pour the banana mixture and melted butter into the flour mixture.Mix the batter with a spatula until blended. The batter will become thick and lumpy.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium heat. Apply some vegetable oil and butter on the pan.
- Drop 1/4th cup batter on pan for each pancake. Space them about 2 inches from each other.
- Let the pancakes cook till they turn golden brown on the underside and then flip them to cook from other side.
- Take them out when pancakes become puffy.
Serve to your kid with some banana slices.I hope your kidoo like it.I am sure elders will like it too